For the best results we recommend the same system requirements as WordPress itself. Similarly, we recommend the latest version of WordPress.
- WordPress compatible hosting with the ability to add alias or addon domains.
- WordPress 5.0 or above (we recommend the latest version of WordPress).
You should be familiar with:
- WordPress and the WordPress admin.
- Installing and activating plugins within WordPress.
- Adding alias or addon domains withing your WordPress host.
- Managing DNS records for your domain names. Specifically, you’ll need to be able to add/manage A-Records.
Documentation, FAQ’s and more
Everything you need to get started with Landing Kit can be found in the documentation below.
In theory, any WordPress compatible host with the ability to add alias or addon domains should work, but here are a few recommended hosts tested and known to work with Landing Kit.